Friday, June 28, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick


                                          (Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Pink Suga, Bare It All, and Mauve Outta Here)

I was at CVS and passed the Wet n Wild display. It may not be top brand, but I think that this line is great quality especially for the price. I know, I'm cheap. But hey, I'm a mom and that cash could go toward diapers, just saying. Anyway, I found the Megalast lipsticks and just had to try them. I got them for a mere (Drum roll, please.....) $1.99 each! Seriously, how often do you find lipstick that cheap? I did find that they are a little on the dry and cakey side, but to fix that all I had to do was add a coat of lip balm before putting them on the next time. The staying power is awesome on these babies and so is the pigmentation! Overall I would say that they are definitely worth a try. 



Pink Suga:  A very light nude. I don't understand why the name has "pink" in it because it is more "peach" than anything. I do like this color, though, and would definitely use it with a dark or smokey eye for the evening.
                                                                    


Bare It All:  A darker shade of nude, this is more universally flattering. This is the first nude that didn't completely wash me out. It could be used for both natural and dramatic looks. By far one of my favorite lipsticks that I have owned!

                                                       
Mauve Outta Here: Another one of my favorites. This is a beautiful shade of pink that goes really well with a light eye (like my look above). I felt like it really brightened up my face and brought out the blue in my eyes. Unlike the other two, this shade seemed like it wasn't quite as dry. It went on smooth and streak free. Overall, I think that this shade suited me best.



No comments:

Post a Comment