Friday, June 28, 2013

Maybelline One by One mascara

(Maybelline One by One Volum' Express, Around $6 @ Kroger)

Let me start off by saying how much I love this mascara! It is honestly the best I have ever owned. Great length, weightless, not stiff or tacky at all! I sometimes forget that I'm even wearing mascara until I look in the mirror. The brush is designed to separate your lashes so that they look full instead of spider like, hence the name "One by One". I like to get the washable kind because I don't like the hassle of removing waterproof mascara at the end of the night. Since my lashes are thick enough the way it is, I don't need the mascaras that add a ton of volume. This provided just the right amount of lift in my opinion. I know that once this tube runs its course I will definitely be buying another! 
                                       (This is what is looks like on. Look at that length!)

No comments:

Post a Comment